Focus of Work
My research is focused on uncovering mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection and other clinically relevant bacterial diseases. We are using comparative bacterial genomics to identify new genes and other factors that contribute to worse outcomes in patients infected with these bacteria.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Iowa, Molecular Biology (2006)
- MD: University of Iowa (2006)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2008)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Infectious Diseases (2012)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite Suite 900
Chicago IL 60611