The JANUS Automated Workstation liquid handler platform can be used to aliquot DNA samples, chemical reagents and buffers and to automate molecular biology protocols. The 96-well and 384-well plates can be used for downstream analysis on other instruments, such as next-generation sequencers, PCR machines or SNP analysis.
JANUS improves the efficient and safe handling of samples. JANUS accurately pipettes the required sample volume from the DNA tubes in sterile conditions and aliquots specimens in a faction of the time required for a technician to manually aliquot a sample order.
NUgene provides compatible labware such as pipette tips and microplates.
JANUS MDT Liquid Handler
- Provides walk-away automation for plate replication pipetting
- Replicates 96-well microplates and tubes
- Capable of replicating one 96-well microplate in less than 1 minute
- Configurable with storage tubes (1.4ml, 0.75ml, 0.5ml) and standard 96-well microplates
JANUS Varispan Liquid Handler
- Provides walk-away automation for precision pipetting
- 8 independent channels with liquid level sensing for dispensing custom volumes
- Configurable with storage tubes (1.4ml, 0.75ml, 0.5ml) and standard 96-well and 384-well microplates
- Normalize samples with custom water or buffer dilutions
- Allows creation of custom templates to accommodate different sizes of storage tubes and variable sample volumes
645 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 630
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone: (312) 503-6200
Fax: (312) 503-7166